for the first time, after bariatric surgery,
- “I can put on my own socks. My wife has been putting them on for me for years, but today I did it myself.”
- “I flew on an airplane and didn’t need a seatbelt extender.”
- “I crossed my legs in Yoga.”
- “I can wear tennis shoes that tie instead of Velcro.”
- “I don’t need to use the handicapped restroom anymore.”
- “I don’t have to wear plus sizes anymore.”
- “I went on a date…and danced.”
- “I used to hide behind baggy clothes and long hair, but now I wear tailored suits and sassy, short hair.”
- “My husband is able to put his arms all the way around me.”
- “I can see my feet.”
- “I can tie my own shoes.”
- “I am running a 1/2 or full marathon.”
- “I am playing with my grandchildren.”
- “I am shopping where I want.”
- “I am participating in a triathalon.”
- “I went zip lining.”
- “I am going to Vegas.”
- “I have a dog.”
- “I am going on a cruise.”
- “I am wearing a bikini.”
- “I am riding a roller coaster.”
- “I am driving a sports car.”
- “I am sleeping without my c-pap.”
- “I don’t having to test my blood sugar levels.”
- “I am hiking.”
- “I am hiking a 14-teener.”
- “My child is able to put their arms around me while giving me a hug.”
- “I am not out of breath while walking.”
- “I am at a dance club.”
- “I am able to use a regular scale.”
- “I can maintain my weight loss.”
- “My child can sit on my lap.”
- “I went to the water park.”
- “I went to the beach.”
- “I work out at the fitness center.”
- “I am trying Zumba, kickboxing, spinning…and liking it.”
- “I have energy.”
- “I am able to comfortably do activities of daily living.”
- “I Park farther away from my destination.”
- “I am aware of my food choices.”
- “I feel in control of my eating.”
If you are ready to achieve your weight loss goals and start on the path to a healthier and happier life after bariatric surgery, give us a call
CBSI is an ASMBS Center of Excellence that provides a quality and comprehensive bariatric program dedicated to patients who desire long-term weight loss and improved overall health.
We provide a FREE insurance evaluation for your bariatric surgery prior to your consultation. We want you to know what insurance benefits your carrier provides for bariatric surgery in order to help you manage the cost of surgery from day one.
Gastric bypass is a safe and effective bariatric surgery that allows patients to experience dramatic weight loss that is also associated with significant improvement or resolution of obesity-related illnesses.
The robotic bariatric sleeve gastrectomy is a surgical weight-loss procedure that involves permanently removing a large portion of the stomach.
The robot provides the most advanced technology for weight-loss surgery. It allows for less bleeding, less post-operative pain, and a shorter hospital stay.
Watch the videos and read testimonials from some of our CBSI patients. Their compelling stories will help you better understand how weight-loss surgery can favorably impact your health and life.